Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tim Huff

Author Topic: Tim Huff  (Read 12196 times)

back2sis

Tim Huff
« on: Mar 16, 2010, 05:02 »
Tim Huff, RPT from Maine has recently taken ill and needs our prayers and support.  Tim is currently at Maine Medical Center in Portland and has a long tough road ahead for him. Tim has been hospitalized since early February and did not have health insurance at the time he fell ill. Timmy has helped many of his friends in their hard times and now he needs our help. Please pray for Tim and his family.  He has made some improvement but is not out of the woods yet. He is slowly awakening from a coma and is on a ventilator and dialysis and they still have to perform a test to see if any brain damage has occurred. Tim is a fighter and we all hope and pray for a speedy recovery. Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers.

Donations can be sent to:

209 Gibbs Road
Wiscasset, ME 04578

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: Tim Huff
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2010, 06:10 »
I am also from Maine and worked 6 outages there and part of the decommissioning.  I have Tim and his great family in my prayers.  Sending a check today.  Fellow techs it is outage season so open those wallets.  Any of us could have this happen.

Jr8black3

« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2010, 07:36 »
I hate hearing that Tim is in his current state. I worked with Tim on many jobs at Plum Brook and I found him to be a very fun and caring person, he's got a great family that we all need to pray for and with.

As techtoolong stated we all can give some to help a great tech. and great family.

The Huffs will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know everybody at Plum Brook is concerned and praying for him.

Kevin

back2sis

« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2010, 11:14 »
Hello all, here is an update on Tim's progress. I just spoke to Alicia and she said he is a little more alert and they have him sitting up everyday and he's beginning to look around and even trying to speak.  He smiles when she enters the room and he got to see his son a few days ago. I am going up on Saturday to see him and I will update on Sunday.  Thanks you all for the support and prayers, they are working, keep it up. Dori

Offline cairnit

• Moderate User
  • I love my job........
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2010, 07:54 »
 Worked with Tim last at the Harris SGR and Alicia at IP2 SGR. Have missed them on the road in recent years.
All my prayers are with them and a small donation is in the mail. Sorry can't do more.

Jr8black3

« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2010, 11:06 »
Any good news is is greaet news,, Dori you used to work with him side by side by him just like me,,, Him and his wife are great folks

Me and Jen Send all our love..

Kevin & Jen

1xcarnie

« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2010, 06:29 »
Hello all,
I just worked with Tim at Cooper. He told me about a snake that got into his room and scared the crap out of him. He had me in tears I was laughing that hard. Tim if you read this I want to tell you you're in my prayers buddy. God bless you and watch over you. Speedy recovery buddy, see you on the road someday again soon. Warren G.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2010, 07:48 »
We just work with tim at cooper he looked great.
Can anybody out there tell me what happen to him?
We have been friends with him for over 15 yrs are hearts and prayers go out to him and his family.
Get well soon buddy we want to see you again on the road with us.
GOD BLESS

Offline loravob

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2010, 04:01 »
How is Tim doing?  Has anyone heard?  He continues to be in my prayers.

Mcknight

« Reply #9 on: Apr 25, 2010, 11:36 »
Tim,I will be praying for you and your family for your speedy recovery. Tim if you read this, You are a strong minded and a strong will person. This is only a test, I have the faith that you will pass this test.God will never forsake you and your family. Faith just beginning, look to the kingdom not religion, Jesus is the Kingdom, My Prayers are with you.
                                                                   Sandra Holliday

delawaredude

« Reply #10 on: Aug 20, 2011, 09:47 »
Just read about Tim..
 Tim take care , PEACE and BLESSINGS.All the fellows at the shipyard are sending our prayes.....

Offline shupack

• Light User
« Reply #11 on: Aug 31, 2011, 10:00 »
I just worked with Tim in the spring, aside from a limp he's doing fine.

Kokokel

« Reply #12 on: Mar 03, 2014, 02:42 »
 O:)Sure hope your ok now.  I loved you from Beaver Valley to the generator replacement at cook.  I know Alicia will take good care of you.

Offline twinkletoni

• Light User
« Reply #13 on: Mar 03, 2014, 12:21 »
There's a great web page that I've donated through in the past called www.gofundme.com  .  Maybe someone who knows Tim can set up a funding site so we can donate.  In times like these every dollar helps.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?