Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How far will test results get you?

Author Topic: How far will test results get you?  (Read 2643 times)

Murphy#3

How far will test results get you?
« on: Mar 22, 2010, 08:05 »
I'm hoping to get in an upcoming AUO class.  With a little help I've learned that I scored really high on the EEI test.  I was told it was a "once every 3 or 4 years" type of score. I do have a BA in Business but I love working with my hands. I tried the whole finance world thing my junior and senior year of college. After graduation I took a job in production and ended up in the  "continuous improvement" department.  I spent most of my time trouble shooting the machines in our production department and reconfiguring our processes to be more efficient.  Anyways, long story short, I feel that I have the gray matter for the position and the work ethic, but may lack in the experience department. Will exceptional test scores help at all with having little to no experience in the nuclear field? Thanks for any help in advance.

Offline x633ro

• Light User
Re: How far will test results get you?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2010, 08:34 »
Nope,
the people interviewing you will know that you passed by the fact that they're interviewing you

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?