Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuke sites - Custom POI for Garmin nuvi 765T

Author Topic: Nuke sites - Custom POI for Garmin nuvi 765T  (Read 5412 times)

pwsmith1987

Nuke sites - Custom POI for Garmin nuvi 765T
« on: Mar 26, 2010, 06:06 »
I know in the past that someone has bound to have created a Custom POI List for all US Nuclear sites, but I can not seem to locate it.  Does anyone know, or have, this type of a file?

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

pwsmith1987

Re: Nuke sites - Custom POI for Garmin nuvi 765T
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2010, 04:39 »
I was aware of this one, but I could never get it to work.  It kept saying it was missing a .bmp file.  I went into the file, deleted the reference to this and it only loaded a handful of plants.  Not really helpful.

Any other thoughts?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Nuke sites - Custom POI for Garmin nuvi 765T
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2010, 08:55 »
I don't know what to say... It works for me.

I can try again.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?