Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu DOE CORE Exam honeypot

Author Topic: DOE CORE Exam  (Read 4836 times)

anya1040

DOE CORE Exam
« on: Mar 28, 2010, 09:22 »
I am currently enrolled full-time as an HP major (mid-second year).  This semester includes the Applied Radiological Control Technology class and I plan to take the CORE Exam. I faithfully take the NukeWorkers Online quizzes and was wondering if the quiz questions are a fair representation of what I should expect on the exam DOE will administer.

anya1040

Re: DOE CORE Exam
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2010, 10:39 »
Tim,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. As long as I continue to apply myself at this current pace I think I will do well.
Anna

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2010, 01:12 »
I am currently enrolled full-time as an HP major (mid-second year).  This semester includes the Applied Radiological Control Technology class and I plan to take the CORE Exam. I faithfully take the NukeWorkers Online quizzes and was wondering if the quiz questions are a fair representation of what I should expect on the exam DOE will administer.

The great thing about the core test is that the questions are objective based. If you can answer all of the objectives in the study guide, you can pass the test.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2010, 12:48 »
I have taken quite a few Core tests at different sites and I was one of the first to take the first ever core test at SRS. While the questions all come from the objectives, they are asked in such a way that sometimes it is difficult to know what they are getting at. The questions are tricky so pay attention to what the question is asking. For instance the 6CEN question usually gives the energy levels in Kev instead of Mev, so make sure and convert to Mev or you will be wrong.  The tests are not hard as long as you take your time and read the whole question before trying to answer it. Good luck.                             

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?