Career Path > Different Country

Coming from England to the US

(1/3) > >>

biscuit:
I have been considering of coming across to the US to possibly take up health physics.Is there anyone out there who could put me in the right direction as to where to apply.I have seen on the jobs board that there are many opportunities at various plants ...but which one would most suit a Brit...what is the money like ,a lot of the positions advertised are unspecified..... 

If anyone can answer my questions please do
                                        Cheers Dave

Rather Hunt Than Tech:
What is your current experience with nuclear power?  You said to "possibly take up Health Physics", If you are currently an HP Tech, then you should have little trouble getting work.

I have been to England on vacation, or as you would say on holiday. A great country.  I miss Fullers London Pride Ale, very hard to find here.

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: biscuit on Apr 07, 2010, 12:28 ---I have been considering of coming across to the US to possibly take up health physics.Is there anyone out there who could put me in the right direction as to where to apply.I have seen on the jobs board that there are many opportunities at various plants ...but which one would most suit a Brit...what is the money like ,a lot of the positions advertised are unspecified..... 

If anyone can answer my questions please do
                                        Cheers Dave

--- End quote ---

1-800-225-0385.  They can answer your questions.  ...or click on the Bartlett link at the top of the page...

biscuit:
Sorry I wasnt specific enough , I am a qualified HP surveyor , been in the business for 6 years ....Cant believe I have met a yank that likes our warm bitter beer ...I love it myself..that with a hot curry...so my chances would be good to get a job over your side of the pond...would I get a work permit ok though

biscuit:
I forgot to say what is the D of E test like how many questions...is it hard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version