Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Outage in Brazil June 2010?  

Author Topic: Outage in Brazil June 2010?  (Read 5875 times)

Kneedler

Outage in Brazil June 2010?
« on: Apr 12, 2010, 04:49 »
I am trying to see if anyone has information on the outage that is going to be in Brazil in June of this year....I am trying to get information on who to contact/contractor to get in...I've been doing outages in the states for 3 years and husband for 1.5 years.  Please if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated

nukewood

Re: Outage in Brazil June 2010?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2010, 04:56 »
Call Joey at Bartlett. He was working on it.

Kneedler

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2010, 06:02 »
Thank you very much.  Do you happen to have a phone number.  My husband nor I have ever worked with Bartlett.

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2010, 06:08 »
Thank you very much.  Do you happen to have a phone number.  My husband nor I have ever worked with Bartlett.

1-800-225-0385 X1272
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Kneedler

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2010, 06:15 »
Thank you, I will try that number!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Apr 12, 2010, 07:00 »
I am trying to see if anyone has information on the outage that is going to be in Brazil in June of this year....I am trying to get information on who to contact/contractor to get in...I've been doing outages in the states for 3 years and husband for 1.5 years.  Please if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated

That Bartlett Phone number is if you happen to be an RP/HP tech.  What profession are you?  You may need to call other companies if your profession is something else.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?