Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Confession  

Author Topic: Confession  (Read 1209 times)

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
Confession
« on: Jun 30, 2004, 10:40 »
A young man goes to confession and says, "Father, it has been one month since my last confession.  During that month I have had sex with Nooky Green once a week."  The priest tells the sinner "Go and say three Hail Mary's and you shall be forgiven."

A short time later another man enter the confessional.  "Father, it has been two months since my last confession.  In that time I have been having sex twice a week with Nooky Green."  This time the priest questions "Who is Nooky Green?"  "A new woman in the neighborhood" replies the sinner.  "Very well" sighs the priest.  "Go and say ten Hail Mary's and you shall be forgiven."

At mass the next morning, as the priest is preparing to deliver his sermon, a gorgeous, tall woman enters the sanctuary.

All the men's eyes fall upon her as she sashays down the aisle and sits down in front of the priest.

Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes.

The priest and alter boy gasp, as the woman in the matching green shoes and dress sits with her legs slightly spread apart.

The priest turns to the alter boy and whispers, "Is that Nooky Green?"  The bug-eyed alter boy replies "No Father, I thinks it's just the reflection off her shoes."
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?