Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu In MR a school trying to go back to nuke

Author Topic: In MR a school trying to go back to nuke  (Read 4252 times)

navynukemonkey

In MR a school trying to go back to nuke
« on: Apr 15, 2010, 04:35 »
Ok guy guys, this ones a doozy. I got a psych disqual for subs. The umo told me I lost my sub nec and therefore they disqualed me nuke. The umo's in Bangor would not let me put in for waivers (I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's how it went) now I'm at great lakes classing up for A school how can I go about submitting a nuc field waiver here? And is it even possible?

Offline crusemm

• Moderate User
Re: In MR a school trying to go back to nuke
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2010, 06:31 »
Question, would not let you put in for waiver OR condition not waiverable?
Authentic truth is never simple and that any version of truth handed down from on high---whether by presidents, prime ministers, or archbishops---is inherently suspect.-Andrew Bacevich

navynukemonkey

Re: In MR a school trying to go back to nuke
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2010, 04:57 »
The didn't say they just said they wouldn't do it. I at least want to try to put in a waiver, so I know for sure.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?