Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu LPRM or TIP Detectors honeypot

Author Topic: LPRM or TIP Detectors  (Read 4210 times)

pmw7070

LPRM or TIP Detectors
« on: Sep 03, 2010, 05:38 »
Shot in the dark, but I work at a research reactor where we need a miniature in-core neutron detector.  After being pretty unsuccessful with Reuter Stokes & not overly happy with LND service, it occurs to me that it's marginally possible that a commercial in core detector or detector string might have been rejected for QA reasons which would not prevent use in a research program.  If anyone knows of this situation somewhere, I'd appreciate a contact point at the plant.

thanks,
pmw

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?