Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nucs with Secondary NECS?  

Author Topic: Nucs with Secondary NECS?  (Read 39419 times)

MacGyver

Re: Nucs with Secondary NECS?
« Reply #50 on: Jun 27, 2011, 01:56 »
You sub guys are truly amazing.

I forgot to mention that at my current Commercial Nuclear Plant I can count on one hand the number of Surface Sailors' and the remaining 99% of Ex-Navy Nukes that fill Commercial Nuclear Plant Operations are Submarine Sailors'.

So, I guess being DUEL (pun) Qualified only means you lost the Duel in terms of Qualified Commercial Nuclear Plant personnel, eh?!?!?!  So, I guess we are better.   ;) ;D :o ;) :P :P :P :P 8)

I'm just having a little fun with you great forum surface sailor's.  Because without you all we wouldn't have had anything to hunt and kill.    :P

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #51 on: Jun 27, 2011, 03:15 »
I forgot to mention that at my current Commercial Nuclear Plant I can count on one hand the number of Surface Sailors' and the remaining 99% of Ex-Navy Nukes that fill Commercial Nuclear Plant Operations are Submarine Sailors'.

So, I guess being DUEL (pun) Qualified only means you lost the Duel in terms of Qualified Commercial Nuclear Plant personnel, eh?!?!?!  So, I guess we are better.   ;) ;D :o ;) :P :P :P :P 8)

I'm just having a little fun with you great forum surface sailor's.  Because without you all we wouldn't have had anything to hunt and kill.    :P

Same here, as far as SS vs SW in the commercial world, in my experience. Also, a lot of the management I've worked for were ex MM/ELTs.

"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #52 on: Jun 27, 2011, 03:20 »
MM/ELT/SS the best of the best.  8)  [coffee]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?