Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu STA 21 program

Author Topic: STA 21 program  (Read 33672 times)

Offline Wareal

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: STA 21 program
« Reply #25 on: Feb 27, 2011, 10:25 »
My son (ET SPU) was picked up STA-21 11/09 for FY 10.  He listed three choices on his application: Pilot, Core, and SWO.  He applied to college after he was picked up.

Offline rubleaa

• Lurker
Re: STA 21 program
« Reply #26 on: Nov 30, 2012, 03:42 »
I was selected for STA-21 three years ago. I would like to say that I chose a non-technical major (Communications). I kept my grades up (3.9) and was selected for SWO(n). I would say that Naval Reactors prefer Technical majors but do not require them.
 I do not remember STA-21 requiring a certain major when I was selected but things may have changed. I will say that I have seen the recent results for this past year and the majority of those chosen were for Nuke and were previous nukes.
At my college there are many degrees here. A friend of mine was also chosen for Nuke and he had a Business Administration degree with B's and C's in CALC/PHYS.

Just my thoughts.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?