Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Christmas Angel honeypot

Author Topic: Christmas Angel  (Read 821 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Christmas Angel
« on: Dec 10, 2002, 04:53 »
t_tarbox forwarded this to me:

Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.  Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.  Then Mrs.  Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit.  This stressed Santa even more.  When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where.  More Stress.  Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys.  Totally frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey.  When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hit the liquor and there was nothing to drink.  In his frustration he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor.  He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.  Just then the door bell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door.  He opened the door and there was a little Angel with a great big Christmas tree.  The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree fat man?" And that my friends is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree!  

wolf459

Re: Christmas Angel
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2002, 08:27 »
Thanks Mike, for passing that along. I've wondered about this and other burning questions for years now, it's nice to know that I now have some place to look for the answers.

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2002, 12:22 »
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.WHEW 2003 HERE WE COME ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2002, 03:04 »
Another joke some one sent me:

Two strangers were seated next to each other on the plane when
the first guy turned to the second and said, "Let's talk. I've heard
that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with
your fellow passenger."
The second guy, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly,
took off his glasses and said to the first guy, "What would you
like to discuss?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the first guy. "How about nuclear power?"
"OK," said the second guy. "That could be an interesting topic. But
let me ask you a question first.
A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a
deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty,
and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose
that is?"

"Jeez," said the first guy. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said the second guy, "How is it that you feel
qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?