Facility & Company Information > North Anna

North Anna

(1/4) > >>

naps1:
After all of the "drama" on here about NAPS back in '07, I was wondering what the opinion is of the plant in the last couple of years. I know the outages have gotten shorter and therefore staffing needs are less and shorter, but what did you all think of the place, house technicians, supervisors?
Thanks

loki:
 "we dont like you. we dont want you here. there are 30 ways to lose your job". actualy 31, thou shalt be professional by wearing a collared shirt. amazingly this dung heap gets staffed

naps1:
Wow.. what department were you in? My experience was in the Health Physics Department. 

loki:
 ask anybody from the al stafford days how they treated contract h-ps. you are not among friends. i was wrong there not 30 ways but at least 31. if a local reported you overtaking him illegaly on the public highway you were also out

FatMalky:

--- Quote from: loki on Jun 22, 2010, 03:16 --- ask anybody from the al stafford days how they treated contract h-ps. you are not among friends. i was wrong there not 30 ways but at least 31. if a local reported you overtaking him illegaly on the public highway you were also out

--- End quote ---

So your experiences are from many years ago?

Wow, are you living in the past or what??!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version