Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How to get the news out about lodging facility

Author Topic: How to get the news out about lodging facility  (Read 5775 times)

artistatlg

How to get the news out about lodging facility
« on: Jun 01, 2010, 01:05 »
I have lodging available for the McGuire techs. Long and short term. Great place (www.outagehouse.com) Who and how do I let the right people know. (I've already listed it here but not much traffic yet) Does anyone have some ideas or contact info?

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: How to get the news out about lodging facility
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2010, 10:55 »
It would help a lot if you'd post the price and terms.

Offline retread

• Old, fat meter reader
  • Heavy User
  • Every day above ground is a good one
« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2010, 03:05 »
Having a website that works would probably be of help.
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be patient and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2010, 04:14 »
Having a website that works would probably be of help.

Website worked fine for me. Fanciest description of a mobile home that I have ever seen.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline retread

• Old, fat meter reader
  • Heavy User
  • Every day above ground is a good one
« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2010, 08:52 »
Website worked fine for me. Fanciest description of a mobile home that I have ever seen.
He must have fixed it after my post.  I was finally able to see the ad.  Roger, how dare you demean the ad!  After all, it has a view of a creek!  What more could you ask for?!
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be patient and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 03, 2010, 08:07 »
He must have fixed it after my post.  I was finally able to see the ad.  Roger, how dare you demean the ad!  After all, it has a view of a creek!  What more could you ask for?!

Now wait a minute... I didn't demean the ad... I said it was the fanciest description I had ever seen. If you are objecting to me calling it a moblie home, I am not sure why that is a problem. It is what it is. I have lived in them before (as many traveling techs have) and they certainly have their place in the housing market. It looks like a nice location and the place is obviously well kept. Probably not a bad outage/short assignment place to stay. It would not be my choice for a permanent residence, but I don't think that is why it is advertised here.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Jun 03, 2010, 10:03 »
I don't think the guy was looking for a critique of his website or dwelling.  I believe he would like some help finding out who to contact at the plant to get the word out. Or other people/places he should contact.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?