News and Discussions > Fallen:

Ed Boice

<< < (2/2)

Bearspencer:
Ed was the best site coordinator I've ever worked for; he was also one of the finest men I've ever known.

One of his greatest accomplishments was success in passing his grace to his daughter.

R.I.P.

Bear

Camella Black:

--- Quote from: guido.nyc on Oct 08, 2011, 09:29 ---Although I have not worked with ED for many, many years...it was the IRM days. He and I shared many a good time and meals together in Annapolis and many other places!   I don't think there was ever a time when Ed and I worked together that he didn't have good words to say or find something to change your mood...to a good mood!

He will be greatly missed and highly remembered!

Please let his family know that his friends express their sympathy for his family and loved ones.

Good-by my friend...Gerard Policastro

Gerard, been a long time since I heard your name. My dad was Jack Brown. Ed is in a good place among some of the best techs this business ever saw.

--- End quote ---

Brandt:
I was a close friend of Ed. Worked with him at HB Robinson in 1980. He was one of the nicest guys I ever met in the business and the best supervisor I ever had. Many fond memories of him and will miss him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version