Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Calvert Cliffs Lodging honeypot

Author Topic: Calvert Cliffs Lodging  (Read 62327 times)

Offline Timmy

• Lurker
Re: Calvert Cliffs Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Jan 31, 2013, 11:04 »
Called all the lodging on here taken I'm 45a yr old man quiet eat sleep and work let me know if you hear of any one looking for a roommate

Offline LaQuinta California MD

• Lurker
« Reply #26 on: Feb 08, 2013, 01:10 »
Anyone who works at the Calvert Cliffs and looking for lodging, please see LaQuinta Inn & Suites in the California/Lexington Park, MD area. We have great discount rates specifically for calvert Cliffs contractors and workers.

Please ask for Ana when making your reservations or mention to Front Desk that you are with Calvert Cliffs and they can give you the special rate specifically for Calvert Cliffs.

In order to get the special rate, reservations must be made through the hotel directly.

P: 301-862-4100

Offline Susanreinhart

• Lurker
« Reply #27 on: Nov 09, 2013, 02:50 »
Amazing home for under $300,000 in Calvert County.
TEXT to 51004 MESSAGE: E118423
to view tour. Or email SusanReinhart6@gmail.com

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #28 on: Dec 06, 2014, 05:41 »
Looking to rent a HOUSE for the Calvert outage near Lusby.  Send me PM if you have any info.  Thanks.

Offline wkhoneycutt

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #29 on: Sep 11, 2016, 10:51 »
Region 1 North East-Lusby, MD. I have a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath fully furnished home with (2 flat screens tvs) with cable channels, internet, living area, eating area, full kitchen, front loading washer and dryers. Please email me at h2-appraisal@comcast.net for details. The home is located with a 10 mile radius of plant. This has its own entrances and trex decking. NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. As this home is in pristine condition. I can send photos upon request or call 443-295-7015.

Offline urbanjs3

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: Jan 15, 2018, 08:51 »

Basement Apartment in Prince Frederick available in February2 bedroom / 1 bathroom / about 1500 square feet
Self-sufficient with its own entrance and security code
Open concept living / dining / kitchen area
Appliances fully equipped with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer.
Wifi internet and satellite TV
Rent includes all utilities
Plenty of storage area
Laminate flooring everywhere but the bedrooms (carpet in bedrooms)
Small outside patio
Located in Prince Frederick off of Sixes Road
Not furnished
No smoking on premises / no pets
Five years old and still in pristine condition.  Previous tenants took excellent care of the apartment.

If interested, please email John at urbanjs3@gmail.com
We can set up a tour and get you an application. 
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2018, 08:55 by urbanjs3 »

Offline cbluetigger

• Lurker
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2018, 09:22 »

CALVERT CLIFFS LODGING!1400 sqft fully furnished luxury 2 bedroom above garage apartment. Includes all utilities, cable and high speed internet. Has full size washer/dryer, full size kitchen with dishes/small appliances and linens. Hardwood floors and tile throughout. Close to beaches. Off road parking and country living. Ideal for power plant or other temp workers. Non-smoking. No pets. $1000. Deposit, $1600. per month. Long term or Short term lease. Available now.

Contact Christie 443-624-3398
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2019, 06:58 by cbluetigger »

Offline GeorgeH

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Feb 07, 2019, 03:59 »
I have two bedrooms available in Lusby.  $150/wk each.  Private bedroom, with community bath, kitchen and laundry. free wifi.

410-610-0027.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2019, 03:59 by GeorgeH »

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
« Reply #33 on: Jan 27, 2020, 01:22 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energyClick the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.

Offline j9harris

• Lurker
« Reply #34 on: Mar 11, 2022, 01:47 »
I have a fully renovated, furnished basement bedroom and bath for rent, full or part time. Adjustable rates. I live in Solomons.  Email j9harris@yahoo.com for pics.

Offline HickoryHouse

• Lurker
Re: Calvert Cliffs
« Reply #35 on: Nov 19, 2023, 10:30 »
Looking for housing near Calvert Cliffs?
A complete home to rent to Saint Leonard - within a 10 minute drive from Calvert Cliffs site.
Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage overlooking the Bay within walking distance of two community beaches
Full kitchen.
Full bathroom with tub and shower.
Main bedroom - queen bed. Second bedroom - twin trundle.
WiFi-Samsung SMART TV.
Off street parking.
Deck.
Yard.
Washer - dryer.

Rate for the outage stay - $2500 includes linens (sheets and towels), utilities, WiFI, trash pick up
Need to bring an animal - ask me!  I understand how important this is and will permit 1 dog/cat with an additional $300 for the stay provided your animal is well behaved and can be "alone" while you are working.....

For more details and booking, please reach out to Theresa at:
hickoryhouseonthebay@gmail.com

For photos only, please visit (please write to me directly to book otherwise the pricing will have fees) - https://airbnb.com/h/hickoryhouseonthebay

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?