Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu medicaly denuked, maybe early out/ degree and work? honeypot

Author Topic: medicaly denuked, maybe early out/ degree and work?  (Read 4199 times)

jdvazquez

I'm a recently denuked EM, now that I'm NEC free and with less than a year left should be eligible for an early sep.
i guess I'm just looking for ANY viewpoints/ advice. should i get out asap, focus on degree, then shoot as hi as i can in civilian power? or just go back to CR3 (plant in home town, FL) and kinda wing it? any early out process experience?
thanks.

IPREGEN

Re: medicaly denuked, maybe early out/ degree and work?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2010, 12:59 »
You do not have to be a former Navy nuke to work at a power plant as an HP or deconner. Just ask all the non Navy commercial nukes that are happy to tell you that. College is up to you, again you do not need a degree to get started. What your Navy job was and the amount of time doing it will be evaluated to determine how much work experience you will be credited. You will have to pass a physical, you did not say why you were disqualified, but be sure you fill out your application papers for any job honestly and accurately. If you falsify your application and get discovered you will lose your security clearance. That follows you to the next site where one of the first questions will be, "Have you ever had your security clearance revoked?"
Good answer is always an honest no, saying yes because I lied on my application does not contribute to building a good resume.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?