Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How difficult is it to get a 61 on the Navy Nuke test?
honeypot

Author Topic: How difficult is it to get a 61 on the Navy Nuke test?  (Read 3018 times)

jabONE

I got an 89 on my AFQT with a 229 in Nuclear and a 219 in Electronics. I believe I need to get a 61 on the Navy Nuclear Power Test and was wandering how difficult that is to get. If I can get that I will sign on ASAP. If not then I'm debating on whether just doing something else or waiting 30 days to retake the ASVAB and during that time brush up on my Math, Physics, and Chemistry since I haven't been in school for 3 going on 4 years.

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
Re: How difficult is it to get a 61 on the Navy Nuke test?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2010, 05:51 »
Dude, kind of a realative question. It will of course be more difficult for some than others. I suspect that no matter which group you fall in...better get studying.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?