News and Discussions > Clean Humor

Baddest B Nukey Mutation Movies

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bard:
James Arness also started his career playing the monster in "The Thing"...or so I recall

llamamoma:
:o ATOMIC TWISTER  :o This Sunday, June 9th at 8pm et on TBS  Sharon Lawrence and Mark-Paul Gosselaar star in this thrilling story about the catastrophic events that occur when one of the deadliest forces on Earth meets one of the most powerful scientific creations. With the plant's cooling system damaged by the storm, meltdown seems imminent. Can a small group of plant operatives work with the dedicated staff of the local police department to avert this extreme disaster? Who will live through this long day of terror?

June 9 at 8:00 pm/et

moodusjack:
x the unknown, one of my favorite Dean Jagger movies.

Rain Man:
It's not a "mutant" movie but "The Atomic Cafe" is hilarious and sad at the same time.  Excellent documentary on the Cold War.  No narration, you are allowed to draw your own conclusions....and they won't be good.  It is amazing what the government was telling the public about how survivable a 10 megaton fusion weapon is.  All you have to do is...

"Duck and Cover"

moodusjack:
How's about the radiological controls Leo G. Carrol used in "Tarantula".  His special sauce is a deadly radioactive cocktail requiring a glove box, handling tongs and protective clothing.  He is shown as performing almost adequately (this looks like publicity footage from a hot-cell somewhere circa 50's) until he withdraws the syringe.  Doesn't he just point that little devil in the air and squirt his 'mixture' into the air to get rid of the air bubbles.  Didn't want to give Mr. Guinea pig an embolism.  I also recall the "assistant" handing everything without gloves.

Great stuff, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version