Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu VAS - Value Added Solutions

Author Topic: VAS - Value Added Solutions  (Read 4930 times)

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
VAS - Value Added Solutions
« on: Jul 01, 2010, 12:43 »
Worked for them for over a year. Two thumbs up. Honest, honorable, and responsive.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: VAS - Value Added Solutions
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2010, 05:50 »
I worked for them 4 years from 1997 to 2001 at SRS.  One of the best companies I have ever worked for. If they tell you something then you can count on it. Unless something beyond their control happens.

Offline tntplayer

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: VAS - Value Added Solutions
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2010, 02:42 »
I agree with BOTh of the above comments...good company...always paid on time...easy to work with!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?