Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu SRS area services

Author Topic: SRS area services  (Read 4802 times)

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
SRS area services
« on: Jul 08, 2010, 06:01 »
If you need honest auto mechanic work, Williamson's Auto Center 2 miles south of the Aiken Mall. I had them replace a wheel bearing and they guarenteed parts and labor for a year. A month later it went bad and I took it back. The fixed it free and told me there was a problem with the Ford Focus and the bearing nut. They had to wait a day for the right part. Then when it was ready they said they couldn't get a Ford bearing but because I needed my car they put in an aftermarket bearing and would let me know when the Ford bearing came in and they would swap it. I was stunned. Honest mechanics! WooHoo.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: SRS area services
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2010, 12:17 »

Thank you for the thread Phurst, I would suggest Mike could consider starting a new headliner forum patterned after this thread, a nukeworker version of "Angie's List". We already have talk about and lodging threads, a services thread is a largely untapped resource that should have already come into it's own after nine years plus of being on-line. Since silence speaks volumes, the thread could focus on positive endorsement versus negative denouncements (libel, slander and other issues come to mind).

I'd say we'll consider this the first of those threads.  We'll work on building one of these for every site also.  Fantastic idea!
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: SRS area services
« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2010, 11:43 »
I'd say we'll consider this the first of those threads.  We'll work on building one of these for every site also.  Fantastic idea!

Each location used to have a thread where you could point people to shopping areas, places to eat, etc but it was deleted.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?