Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bill Ziegler honeypot

Author Topic: Bill Ziegler  (Read 8555 times)

Offline Piggyback Beta

• Light User
Bill Ziegler
« on: Jul 11, 2010, 09:35 »
Bill Ziegler passed away today (July 11, 2010) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  We think cardiac arrest, after several years of congestive heart failure.  It is still a shock to us all.

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Re: Bill Ziegler
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2010, 08:33 »
Sue,
My condolences.
LM

mostlyharmless

« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2010, 08:43 »
Z-man,Z-man, many years ago. Much love brother ,RIP.

duke99301

« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2010, 12:37 »
I am so sorry to hear this .
Bill and I roomed together many times on the road. many times we showed up  with 50 bucks between us  and we make do to make sure  the family's at home had what they needed.
Bill was My friend

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2010, 10:29 »
Our thoughts and prayers are with you... sad to hear this.

Camella and Henry

Offline chosen

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Jul 15, 2010, 08:06 »
would this be the brother of sue-salem house tech?

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #6 on: Jul 16, 2010, 09:24 »
would this be the brother of sue-salem house tech?

Yes, Sue is Bill's sister.
LM

duke99301

« Reply #7 on: Jul 16, 2010, 10:45 »
last time I had talked to him he called me for help was middle of winter, he ran out of cash so I paid for his room and wired him some cash. heard he went to saxon.I got a ton of good bill story's. we went to ac to gather to the boat in Joilet together. roomed next to Joe Rhodes,9 where is joe)  darn we had fun......my dog bear nipped him in the  butt when he was not ready to stop playing it was so funny. we went to turkey and his kid came with us and got on. bill was a good man down deep

Offline Piggyback Beta

• Light User
« Reply #8 on: Jul 16, 2010, 01:55 »
http://www.adamscrestcremation.com

December 18, 1955 - July 11, 2010

Ziegler, William M, II, 54, died Sunday, July 11, 2010. Bill was born in Tulsa, OKlahoma on December 18, 1955. He is survived by daughters Beth Jackson of Glenpool, Margaret Ziegler of Los Angeles, Amanda (Aaron) Ridgley of Broken Arrow, son William M Ziegler III of Tulsa, two sisters, one brother, one grandchild, Autumn Ziegler, and stepmother, Georgia Ziegler. Bill graduated East Central High School in 1974. He spent 15 years as a health physics technician in the nuclear industry before retiring on medical disability. Contributions may be made in Bill's memory to the American Diabetes Association or Meals-on-Wheels Metro Tulsa. Private graveside services with interment at Calvary Cemetery, Tulsa, Oklahoma will be Tuesday, July 20, 2010.

Here's Bill's obituary.  Thanks for all of your support and care.

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #9 on: Aug 25, 2010, 12:18 »
Just read about Ziggy. Dam I have not seen him in a while but he always made me smile. I'll miss you Bill.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

teamroper

« Reply #10 on: Jan 13, 2011, 07:20 »
We had a blast working together at Diablo Canyon back in about 89-90. Even though I hadn't seen him in years I remember him like it was yesterday. My condolences Sue. -JM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?