Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Deleting Memership - What Happens to Posts honeypot

Author Topic: Deleting Memership - What Happens to Posts  (Read 7357 times)

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Deleting Memership - What Happens to Posts
« on: Jul 18, 2010, 08:43 »
If I delete my membership what happens to the posts that I have made over the past half decade? Are they deleted or what?

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Deleting Memership - What Happens to Posts
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2010, 11:15 »
Thanks, it means a lot.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2010, 12:05 »
You don't  have to delete your membership to step away from the computer for a week to relax.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2010, 08:32 »
If I delete my membership what happens to the posts that I have made over the past half decade? Are they deleted or what?

To answer your question:

I have seen other people delete their membership, and their posts remained on the site.
I know that when I delete an account; the software gives me the choice to juste delete the person, or the person and messages, or the person, posts and messages.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2010, 12:10 »
To answer your question:

I have seen other people delete their membership, and their posts remained on the site.
I know that when I delete an account; the software gives me the choice to juste delete the person, or the person and messages, or the person, posts and messages.

Then, if my posts will stay I will say delete my account. I put a lot of time, energy and love into the site and I'd like for what I had to say to stay...

I am not mad over the karma, sun dog or recent changes... I am sad to know that so many people out there had so many complaints about me and that rather than voice them to me they have been filling your inbox.

I attemted to pm some of you and say good-bye, found out you can't send over 5 personal messages within and hour and I have no patience, so this will have to do... Camella
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2010, 12:25 by Camella Black »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Jul 19, 2010, 12:27 »
Also, if you choose to 'close' your account, and leave your posts.  If you re-register later with the same email address, your same account will be re-opened and your posts will be re-assigned to you. (At least, thats how I think it works, I could be wrong).

I still think you should leave your account as is, ans just take a few weeks vacation form the site. -- It's advice I need to follow myself. (If you've been reading some of my rantings lately.)

Offline Longhornfan

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Jul 19, 2010, 12:43 »
The people who yell and cry the loudest about being censored are really just trying to silence the people they do not agree with...if you leave they win.  I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.  just my 2 cents worth.

stownsend

« Reply #7 on: Jul 19, 2010, 03:12 »
Camella
I could not send you a private message so it will have to be public.We traveled too many of the same roads, even before this site was available so I want to say thank you. If you feel the need to exit from here, all I can say is I'll see you down the road and I'll miss you.If you're ever in need of anything please contact me.
Steve

Offline justme

• Moderate User
« Reply #8 on: Jul 21, 2010, 08:56 »
Don't give the complainers the satisfaction.
 Some will never be happy no matter what. 
Just take a break for a while, 
It is what it is!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?