Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Where to live near NRMD Kings Bay?

Author Topic: Where to live near NRMD Kings Bay?  (Read 5341 times)

navyarab

Where to live near NRMD Kings Bay?
« on: Jul 28, 2010, 03:12 »
I am transferring down to NRMD Kings Bay and am looking for advice on where to look to live.  I am moving down there with my girlfriend who is expecting
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2010, 03:14 by navyarab »

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
Re: Where to live near NRMD Kings Bay?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2010, 09:06 »
Sugarmill Plantation has several nice neighborhoods....at least it did in 2000.
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2010, 09:07 by Gamecock »
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

Samabby

« Reply #2 on: Jul 29, 2010, 08:46 »
Marry her and have her check out www.submarinewivesclub.org

LaFeet

« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2010, 05:18 »
 I retired from there in 1999..... I have returned ofte only to be surprised at the continued growth in Camden County.  Do a little research online.  There are a large number of houses for sale or rent.  All well within your BAQ reach (BAQ may not fully cover your cost, but it will be relatively close).

Either way good luck with the No See-Ums,  and thanks for your Service

Paule

Submariners do it deeper

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?