Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Denied Access  

Author Topic: Denied Access  (Read 27779 times)

MacGyver

Re: Denied Access
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 12:09 »
OOPS. My Bad. I use the "unread posts since last visit" and somehow this one came up.  I didn't even check. When does the "Hey stupid! You are repling to a dead post!" warning kick in?

This is so easy a caveman could do it.   :o   All you have to do is go to an old thread and hit reply. 

This is the WARNING you get: 

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

blackballedsnake

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 12:41 »
Hey MacGyver, I didn't get that warning...probably because namlive "reopened" it...is that correct? I am curious to see if anyone out there has any similar experiences related to my last posting on the subject. I'm sure there are some...but why "kick a hornet's nest" over it...ya might get stung, right? - Snake.

MacGyver

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 01:43 »
Hey MacGyver, I didn't get that warning...probably because namlive "reopened" it...is that correct?

That's correct.

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 07:37 »
The OP mentioned twenty years in the business.  That implies at least 38 years old or likely older.  I wonder if the OP has any medications prescribed by their Doctor that could influence or inhibit their ability to metabolize a few adult beverages?  Just a thought.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

Offline namlive

• Moderate User
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 09:01 »
Hey MacGyver, I didn't get that warning...probably because namlive "reopened" it...is that correct? I am curious to see if anyone out there has any similar experiences related to my last posting on the subject. I'm sure there are some...but why "kick a hornet's nest" over it...ya might get stung, right? - Snake.

Snake, so what you are saying is that some nuke lived with a person who either uses drugs or has access to them, and felt that her significant other was such a sh#t that she felt a need to ruin his career. Oh, I think somewhere in my closet I got your $2.00 cribbage board you left behind at Palisades. Or maybe that was a different snake.

I don't recall seeing that warning when I posted. Of course I don't recall what I had for breakfast yesterday either, and I have the same one every morning.
No one gets out alive.

ski2313

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 12:36 »
That's correct.

+1 for excellent use of 3-way communication!  :P

Offline Bleyse

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 07:13 »
I don't recall seeing that warning when I posted. Of course I don't recall what I had for breakfast yesterday either, and I have the same one every morning.

You are not the person that necro'd this topic.  The person that did it has deleted the post.  There were about 2 or 3 of these 'access denied' posts all necro'd at the same time by the same person.

See Graphic's post in this thread, where he actually quoted the offender before the post was deleted in that thread:

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,1733.0.html

blackballedsnake

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 12:38 »
Hey namlive, yes...ya got the wrong "Snake"...I've never been to Palisades. My father was the RAD Services coordinator there in the early 1980's. I was in the 8th grade then. Hey...no biggie, right?  - Snake.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?