Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu My Account

Author Topic: My Account  (Read 8068 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
My Account
« on: Jul 20, 2004, 08:00 »
My Account:

"My Account" is your personal information. This may be changed at any time through this category. The information you submit will only be shown to registered Employers.

Offline radranger

• Light User
Re: My Account
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2015, 05:06 »
I put my now ex wife down as it was her account come to find out I cant get her name off of here. Or can I? I want to keep this because it's my resume, my username , etc., etc.. Can this be done? Get rid of the Sheila xxxd name please.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2015, 08:09 »
I put my now ex wife down as it was her account come to find out I cant get her name off of here. Or can I? I want to keep this because it's my resume, my username , etc., etc.. Can this be done? Get rid of the Sheila xxxd name please.

Done.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2015, 10:41 by Rennhack »

Offline radranger

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 01:49 »
Awesome! Thanks for your speed and expertise.

Offline cricktig24

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 2015, 11:18 »
I have tried to change my last name from Harness to Harrison on my account for some time now but am unable to.  How can I get this done?  It is changed on my resume but not the account.  Thanks   ;D

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2015, 12:24 »
I have tried to change my last name from Harness to Harrison on my account for some time now but am unable to.  How can I get this done?  It is changed on my resume but not the account.  Thanks   ;D

Done.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?