Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu I am a Junior RP
honeypot

Author Topic: I am a Junior RP  (Read 20692 times)

HeatherB.

Re: I am a Junior RP
« Reply #25 on: Aug 24, 2010, 08:52 »
Looking very forward to getting back on the outage bandwagon @ Beaver Valley. Ready to see some BV friends, get some more hours under my belt (I'm halfway there... *sigh), and enjoying some Midway Wings & LuAnne's $1.99 breakfast.

Hope it's a good fall for everyone! [GH]

Stix

Re: I am a Junior RP
« Reply #26 on: Sep 12, 2010, 02:24 »
Callaway has about 5 chemistry techs that can retire by February, a few RP techs too.  Just because they CAN retire, doesn't mean they WILL retire.   :old:  If any of our RadChem Helpers (RCH) meet the ANSI time requirements, or will by the time they complete the training, could possibly move up opening a spot that a Junior can fill.  If the postings go directly to the outside they want the SR tech, but again if you are close in the ansi time where you would meet the requirement during your training, they could consider you.

Unfortuneately at this time there is hiring freeze, but watch for jobs on https://erecruit.ameren.com/eRecruit/jobs.html search the location of Fulton, MO.  If these retirements happen, there may be something that opens up later this year or early next year.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?