Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu PA state unemployment eligibility (?)

Poll

PA State Unemployment Eligibility?

Unemployment Eligibility?
0 (0%)
PA State Unemployment
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: PA state unemployment eligibility (?)  (Read 5875 times)

ponyone

PA state unemployment eligibility (?)
« on: Aug 03, 2010, 08:48 »
My wife was transferred to a new location and received an increase based on the transfer. Eight months later she was informed she would be transferred to another location closer to home. Six weeks after the transfer her salary was cut. She did not request the transfer and salary was never discussed. It was just a surprise when she viewed her bank statement. Would she be eligible for partial unemployment?

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: PA state unemployment eligibility (?)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2010, 09:17 »
not unless she is unemployed....
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
Re: PA state unemployment eligibility (?)
« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2010, 09:40 »
not nesc.  but to get $$$$ while you are working you have to have an active claim due to a previous period of unemployment, and you have to be making a very small amount of money.  and I think it has to be something that isn't considered a "normal" work week.  doesn't sound like this is the case.

I know some states do this, not sure if penn does.  not sure of all the specifics.  you have to go to each state she has worked in and find out. if it was all in penn that would be easy.  don't call them, do the research yourself on line or go to an office an get the booklet.  there are plenty of people in those offices that will tell you incorrect info, for whatever reason.   it would be the luck of the draw if you call them.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?