Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Results = Qualified!  

Author Topic: Results = Qualified!  (Read 4599 times)

twinturbo427

Results = Qualified!
« on: Aug 03, 2010, 11:19 »
I studied.
I studied some more.
I mentally prepared for the test, the trip, the associated costs of the trip, and the possibilities both positive or potentially negative.

So last night when I dialed that number and heard the results were "Qualified" I did not jump for joy.  Why?  The best explanation I can muster is that I understand that the POSS/MASS is a step on the path to an offer for an interview.  When the status changes to "Offer Extended"  I will dance an Irish jig.  :P

The experience is certainly a wake up call and reminds me of how comfortable (complacent?) I had become in my routine.

Teach, Train, and Practice.  :D   

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: Results = Qualified!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2010, 11:47 »
I studied.
I studied some more.
I mentally prepared for the test, the trip, the associated costs of the trip, and the possibilities both positive or potentially negative.

So last night when I dialed that number and heard the results were "Qualified" I did not jump for joy.  Why?  The best explanation I can muster is that I understand that the POSS/MASS is a step on the path to an offer for an interview.  When the status changes to "Offer Extended"  I will dance an Irish jig.  :P

The experience is certainly a wake up call and reminds me of how comfortable (complacent?) I had become in my routine.

Teach, Train, and Practice.  :D   

Congrats!  Here's hoping it turns to "Offer Extended" soon!
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

twinturbo427

Re: Results = Qualified!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2010, 12:00 »
Thanks UB!   The helpful, shall we say, senior members of this forum were spot-on accurate with the advice.  :P

That is why I ponied up the money for the Gold Membership and will continue to be a regular visitor.  A valuable resource is worth paying for, and yes, your experience is valuable. +K

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?