Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUF Quiz Database Updated!  

Author Topic: NUF Quiz Database Updated!  (Read 6299 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
NUF Quiz Database Updated!
« on: Aug 04, 2010, 11:04 »
I just added 165 questions to our free online NUF quiz database, 63 questions covering the RP-2 “Radiation & Contamination” portion of the study guide, 55 questions covering the RP-3 "Detection And Instruments" and 47 questions that cover RP-5 “Surveys & Emergencies”.   I have also added quiz’s just covering those study sections. This increases our NUF question database by 165%, which only had 100 un-categorized questions previously. We have more than doubled the number of questions in our database.  The other RP sections (1 & 4) will be covered as well sometime in the near future.

This is the start of a significant improvement in our free online NUF quiz, which should be an immense help to everyone in the RP field.

Below you will find links to NukeWorker.com's Concise Study Guide for our Nuclear Utilities Fundamentals (NUF) Radiation Protection (RP) Practice test.

RP Cram Notes is a concise NUF RP study guide from the technician's prospective. I have taken the ALARA principal and applied it to a study guide. It's the perfect last minute cram.

Now available in paperback:

You can also buy the paperback direct from the publishing house, which gives me a larger chunk of the profit:
https://www.createspace.com/3730984

Kindle:

Nook: 

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/e/2940013520066

If you purchased a Kindle version of RP Cram notes please click here and post a review.

There are only two reviews for the kindle version and they are both negative.  I have been told by many people that it is a great book and it has helped them.  If it  helped you, please spread the word by giving it a good review.  On the flip side of the coin, if it needs improvement, I'm open to suggestions.

If you purchased a copy of RP Cram notes Paper back please click here and post a review.

If you purchased the Nook version of RP Cram Notes, please post a review here.

« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2013, 04:52 by Rennhack »

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
Re: NUF Quiz Database Updated!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2010, 01:59 »
It is a great help.  Thanks

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2010, 03:36 »
Thanks for the database of questions and practice tests. They were a real help for me today. Keep up the good work of updating database when you can. Thanks [salute]

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2010, 01:36 »
I just added 55 questions and a quiz that covers the "RP-3 Detection And Instruments" section.  This is the section most tech's have trouble with, so it brings me a lot of pleasure to have it available to help people study and prepare for the test.  I'm still working on the abbreviated study guide for that section, but it should be ready shortly.
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2010, 01:44 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?