Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Forum Maint.

Author Topic: Forum Maint.  (Read 3827 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Forum Maint.
« on: Jul 27, 2010, 07:55 »
I recently did some "house cleaning" in the forum.  I intended to delete old unused accounts, people that had not logged-in in over a year.  I accidentally deleted anyone that hadn't posted in over a year as well.  That reduced our user count from over 35,000 to just over 10,000 registered users.

I also just cleaned out the recycle bin, it had messages from 2001 in it still.  Over 6,500 posts were in the recycle bin before I emptied it.

We still have 89,348 Posts in 6,755 Topics by 10,015 Members.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2010, 07:58 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?