Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu User name/password problem  

Author Topic: User name/password problem  (Read 11223 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
User name/password problem
« on: Jul 20, 2004, 08:33 »
User name/password problem:

If you are having a problem with your User name/password, you are probably trying to either login to the forum with your jobboard User name/password or you are trying to login to the jobboard with your forum User name/password.

The two systems are NOT connected at this time.

For User name/password problems with the forum/messageboard, follow this link:
http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?action=reminder

For User name/password problems with the jobboard, follow this link:
http://www.nukeworker.com/job/forgot_passwords.php
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2006, 01:29 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: User name/password problem
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:08 »
BTW,

If you can remember the email address you used to register in the forum, and your password, but not your user name.  Don't worry, you can use EITHER your user name OR email address to log in to the forum.  When it asks for user name, just typ in what you remember, it's that simple.

Can't remember your password, but you do remember your user name or your email address used to register?  Use the link above to get your password: http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?action=reminder

rhode_hoe

« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2005, 06:04 »
so i just signed up and was sent my email to "activate" my account. problem is i dont see where i put my activatation code? in the password slot as ive allready done?

second, what does smf mean (that i also got in my first email from nukeworker)?
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2005, 06:22 by rhode_hoe »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2005, 07:54 »
1)  If you click on the link, it will activate the account, nothing more required. (You would not be able to post if you were not already activated and logged in)

2) SMF is the name of the forum software, it stands for Simple Machines Forum.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?