Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Time Warp honeypot

Author Topic: Time Warp  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Time Warp
« on: Aug 13, 2010, 11:19 »
I attempted to upgrade the forum software last night.  It didn't go well, and I had to restore the most recent backup.  So many things will have never happened.  Posts, PM's, karma, anything forum related.
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2010, 03:08 by Rennhack »

Offline sovbob

• Fact-Checker
  • Moderate User
  • Vanguard of the Vox Populi
Re: Time Warp
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2010, 12:02 »
It's just a jump to the left!  (And then a step to the right)
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2010, 12:09 by sovbob »
"Everyone's entitled to be stupid now and then, but you're abusing the privilege."

twinturbo427

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2010, 12:44 »
Lets go up to the lab and see what's on the slab. 

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 

Offline retread

• Old, fat meter reader
  • Heavy User
  • Every day above ground is a good one
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2010, 07:35 »
I attempted to upgrade the forum software last night.  It didn't go well, and I had to restore the most recent backup.  So many things will have never happened.  Posts, PM's, karma, anything forum related.
Thanks for staying on top of things Mike.  Your efforts are always appreciated!!  +K
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be patient and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?