Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thank you honeypot

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 6080 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Thank you
« on: Aug 18, 2010, 03:56 »
Several of the site users step up every day to help make our forum the high quality source of information that it is.  I can’t thank you enough for helping your fellow NukeWorkers, and making our forum a success.  The same folks consistently offer help to the new users, monitor postings for quality (spam) and are a positive influence to all of us.  These folks do it without recognition, and without pay.  They include past and present moderators, as well as folks that have never been moderators, but have just been very active members.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for helping a dream become a reality.

To drive this point home, I recently visited three other nuclear related websites, and checked out their message boards.  I noticed they were kind of empty.  I looked at their stats, and then looked at ours.  They have between 250 - 500 Topics, 300 - 600 total posts, and 300 - 2,300 users versus our 90,394 Posts in 6,832 Topics by 11,905 Members.

To think that we have 14,200% more quality posts than the next closest nuclear website is humbling.  I didn’t make that happen. You did.

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2010, 05:37 »
Thanks for giving us the forum! [clap] <3
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline crusemm

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2010, 08:23 »
Can we all do the  [GH] now, can we, can we, can we, huh can we?

PS, your welcome, and I would gladly pay for the privilege to help with the site.
Authentic truth is never simple and that any version of truth handed down from on high---whether by presidents, prime ministers, or archbishops---is inherently suspect.-Andrew Bacevich

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2010, 11:34 »
Several of the site users step up every day to help make our forum the high quality source of information that it is.  I can’t thank you enough for helping your fellow NukeWorkers, and making our forum a success.  The same folks consistently offer help to the new users, monitor postings for quality (spam) and are a positive influence to all of us.  These folks do it without recognition, and without pay.  They include past and present moderators, as well as folks that have never been moderators, but have just been very active members.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for helping a dream become a reality.

To drive this point home, I recently visited three other nuclear related websites, and checked out their message boards.  I noticed they were kind of empty.  I looked at their stats, and then looked at ours.  They have between 250 - 500 Topics, 300 - 600 total posts, and 300 - 2,300 users versus our 90,394 Posts in 6,832 Topics by 11,905 Members.

To think that we have 14,200% more quality posts than the next closest nuclear website is humbling.  I didn’t make that happen. You did.

I do what I can Mike.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?