Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Few questions... honeypot

Author Topic: Few questions...  (Read 4437 times)

Offline wesjj2

• Very Lite User
Few questions...
« on: Aug 23, 2010, 09:24 »
I have some quick questions. First off, I know some of this may be off topic, but Im looking for some general feedback on several issues. Also, my questions are Fossil related- I cant begin to find a website with as much information as this that relates to Fossil at TVA, so hopefully some of you can help.
 I recently applied for a SGPO class at a Fossil plant and got called to take the required tests....My questions are. 1. What exact tests will I take for this job, and 2. As far as the interviews, what can I expect for an interview for a SGPO. Any feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Wes

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Few questions...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2010, 11:16 »
Hopefully someone familiar with TVA will jump in here with specifics.  Most likely you will take the POSS test.  We've got several threads in this particular forum dealing with the POSS, MASS, and other entry tests.  Hit the Training & Tests portion of the header in this thread.  At the top you'll see a Child Board called POSS & other tests.  There's a lot of useful information there and I'd be willing to be most of your questions concerning the tests are answered there. 

We do concentrate on the nuclear industry and the nuke Navy here by design.  However, some questions such as yours are somewhat universal to the power generation industry.  Who knows, if you look around enough you might just find yourself wanting to cross over to the bright side.   ;)
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2010, 11:41 »
www.fossilworker.com  (For sale, BTW, $11.44*/yr on Godaddy...)

Offline wesjj2

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2010, 04:58 »
I tried the fossil worker, and it didnt work. I appreciate the response about the testing. I was in the Marines and took the ASVAB, and was wondering if it was somewhat similiar. Im sorry Im so off topic and was looking for some general help, because this website is loaded with information related to my questions, and some of yall have some very knowledgeable feedback. Apparently Hydrodave ddint like it, haha. Any feedback from anyone else is very much appreciated! Thank you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?