Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Half life no longer constant. honeypot

Author Topic: Half life no longer constant.  (Read 17287 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Half life no longer constant.
« Reply #25 on: Aug 26, 2010, 02:40 »
Now that sounds awesome !! I love books that teach with such great examples of field ingenuity :) Im going right to amazon to order it. The last book i so enjoyed was Richard Feynmans QED, The Strange Theory of Light and Matter. His humor and quirky little mathematical drawings made the topic easier to understand.

You might like "The God Particle" by Leon M Lederman.  He's pretty funny for an old physicist that has been director of several national labs.

Fermi2

« Reply #26 on: Aug 26, 2010, 04:32 »
Cool :), While you're at it order Dark Sun by the same author. It discusses the politics and the race to develop thermonuclear weapons. It's especially good as it has great information about the Russians and all the espionage going on.

stownsend

« Reply #27 on: Aug 27, 2010, 04:15 »

and this is really good stuff,...now, do I read this tonight or watch the Yankees?!?!?!? :-\

You can't lose if you read.

mostlyharmless

« Reply #28 on: Aug 28, 2010, 11:15 »
Rhodes won a Pulitzer for Making of the atomic bomb. Its very well written as well as a wonderfull insight to American and nuclear history.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?