Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Contacting the detailer...  

Author Topic: Contacting the detailer...  (Read 5656 times)

Hungryman

Contacting the detailer...
« on: Aug 30, 2010, 07:18 »
I'm a MM1 and I'm up for shore duty in two months. I've been at my current command for almost four years and I can't get a hold of my detailer. For months I've emailed and called him and I've received no response. I'm trying to get instructor duty in Charleston for NNPTC ot NPTU. As far as being right for the billet, I've qualified EWS, all my evals are good and I graduated at the top of my class in all three schools, is there anything else I need? I know the flooding in TN has delayed enlisted orders, but does anyone have any advice on how to reach someone?

Offline SA82

• Light User
Re: Contacting the detailer...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2010, 08:35 »
The only other thing that you will need is a 1306 request form with your CO's recommendation. You can get one from your Command Career Counselor.

As far as detailing, have you tried logging on to CMSID? This is the site where you can find open billets for your rate and apply for them. You will need a CAC reader, or your CCC can access all rates. If you find a billet, and apply for it, you will be able to track your status.

Here's a link to the site:

http://www.npc.navy.mil/Enlisted/CMS/

Hope this helps!

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Re: Contacting the detailer...
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2010, 06:51 »
The detailers have been out visiting NPTU recently. I'd try emailing them. Honestly, if you're looking at NPTU/NNPTC, there are billets there, so just go with the 1306. I don't know how many billets they have at NPTU Charleston, so you may end up in Ballston Spa (just a heads up).

Another option is to have your EDMC/RDMC call, he might get a call back for you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?