Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu i3 honeypot

Author Topic: i3  (Read 10800 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
i3
« on: Aug 31, 2010, 12:19 »
Anyone notice the new job posting by i3?  It's at Duane Arnold.

"Nuclear EngineerĀ» HP Techs 3.1 and 18.1  by i3 Inc. Aug 31"
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2010, 02:41 by Rennhack »

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: i3
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2010, 12:22 »
Well, at least they are posting jobs here.  I figured they would come around to using "other website" eventually.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2010, 02:39 »
Here is an update for you guys.  I just got off the phone with Kelly at i3.  They bid on the Duane Arnold job without the union.  They have nuclear experience in Canada, and they are looking to leverage that experience in the good ol' USA.

When I asked her about the NPUA, Kelly was very professional, and simply said something about their lack of representation at some important meeting i3 had.

Kelly sounds like a very nice, knowledgeable, and professional person.  She said that even though they are no longer affiliated with the NPUA, i3 is still committed to treating the technicians right, to include pay.  Kelly understood that it is a low profit market, and was still interested in giving the utilities an additional choice in vendors.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2011, 10:42 »
Just finished working for this poor excuse of a company; probably the worst company I have EVER worked for. Was promised certain wages, till first check was direct deposited. Took over a month to get a check stub and when it arrived it said one figure was deposited , when actually it was 100 bucks less.  Finally got my check stubs, but they are so confusing its hard to tell what deductions/dues were actually removed.
Also, NPUA has aligned themselves with this "company", and they were no help in rectifying these problems. I'm sorry Kevin, but companies like this make a union very difficult for the hard working techs to embrace. When problems are not solved or even attempted to be explained, I see why a negative cloud shrouds the posibility of a unified union.
And Mike, they sound really professional on the phone, but you should hear the conversation after they take 10% of you salary plus union dues from your check and can't even show it on a check stub and you try to get some explanation.
I'm sorry for the thumbs down for these folks, but by God they deserve it! Any questions, PM me or call me!
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 07, 2014, 10:11 »
Still waiting for I3 or NPUA to refund the 3 bucks an hour they withheld at Vogtle.
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2014, 11:05 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #5 on: Jul 08, 2014, 07:07 »
Still waiting for I3 or NPUA to efund the 3 bucks an hour they withheld at Vogtle.

« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2014, 09:17 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #6 on: Jul 08, 2014, 11:07 »
You just send it and "let it go" big money!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #7 on: Jul 08, 2014, 01:26 »
You just send it and "let it go" big money!

u 2 funny,... :P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?