Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ross A Stearns honeypot

Author Topic: Ross A Stearns  (Read 3414 times)

Offline liam

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Ross A Stearns
« on: Sep 01, 2010, 12:43 »
Sometimes life kicks you in the gut.  I am back on the road after 24 years and came to Hanford to get my DOE quals.   I knew my old friend Ross Stearns worked for the DOE and I hadn’t heard from him since 2004.  I asked one of the techs if Ross left since he wasn’t in the phone book anymore.  The tech told me Ross killed himself in 2004.  What the hell!  That’s two of my buddies that have killed themselves in the last six years.   I never heard a word about his death and can’t even track down an obituary on the internet—it’s like he never existed.  But I remember you Ross, I was your supervisor and your friend and we had some good times at Turkey Point in 88 and 89.  You are with God now and your troubles are no more.  God is merciful and forgiving and he knows our pain and our failures.  You are in a better place, where pain is a memory, and love is a reality.  Be at peace my friend, be at peace.   :-[ :-[ :-[

stownsend

Re: Ross A Stearns
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2010, 08:45 »
I didn't hear of Ross's death either. Goodbye Ross,we had some good times together.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?