Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NukeWorker Analytics honeypot

Author Topic: NukeWorker Analytics  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
NukeWorker Analytics
« on: Sep 01, 2010, 12:10 »
I recently reviewed our sites analytics for the last year.  Most of the data is not surprising. 

We had 1.2 million unique visitors in the last 12 months, with over 7 million page views.  1.1 million, or 93% of our traffic comes from the USA.  A lot of our viewers are working 4-10’s, as we have very strong Monday through Thursday visits, trailing off a bit on Friday, and dropping down farther on Saturday &  Sunday. 

I was surprised to find out that the 800x600 monitor resolution is finally dead (1.7% of visitors).  That means when/if I redesign the site, I can make it with larger monitors in mind (1024x768). 

Our users use Internet explorer 72%, Firefox 18%, Safari 6%, and Chrome 3%. 92% Use windows, and 5% use a Mac. 

Cell phone usage to visit our site has doubled in the last year, but is still a very tiny fraction.
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2010, 12:11 by Rennhack »

Sun Dog

Re: NukeWorker Analytics
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2010, 12:16 »
I recently reviewed our sites analytics for the last year.  Most of the data is not surprising. 

We had 1.2 million unique visitors in the last 12 months, with over 7 million page views.  1.1 million, or 93% of our traffic comes from the USA.  A lot of our viewers are working 4-10’s, as we have very strong Monday through Thursday visits, trailing off a bit on Friday, and dropping down farther on Saturday &  Sunday. 

I was surprised to find out that the 800x600 monitor resolution is finally dead (1.7% of visitors).  That means when/if I redesign the site, I can make it with larger monitors in mind (1024x768). 

Our users use Internet explorer 72%, Firefox 18%, Safari 6%, and Chrome 3%. 92% Use windows, and 5% use a Mac. 

Cell phone usage to visit our site has doubled in the last year, but is still a very tiny fraction.

That is all fine and good, but how many of us are left handed?

BTW, my dot is a tad too far to the south and west...

Offline stormgoalie

• Former RP Supervisor, now an Engineer......
  • Very Heavy User
  • Go fast or go home!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2010, 12:46 »
Those maps are cool, but you forgot us foreigners.... :stupidme:
WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, or blasphemy.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 01, 2010, 01:17 »
I didn't forget you.  I was just catering to the 93% of my traffic.  Canada is 1.38% of our traffic.  I'm guessing you are half of the hits.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2010, 10:44 »
Plus, looking at the foreigners map....who the heck are all those hits in northern British Canuckistan? There's nothing up there but hydro projects and Bigfoot tracks!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?