Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dominion - North Anna Nuclear Security Officer Salary? honeypot

Author Topic: Dominion - North Anna Nuclear Security Officer Salary?  (Read 13832 times)

mikeb315

I have an interview lined up for the Nuclear Security Officer position and I cant find any information about salaries or benefits anywhere.  Anyone ever worked there or know someone who could give me a little insight?  Thanks in advance.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Dominion - North Anna Nuclear Security Officer Salary?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2010, 03:16 »
I would recommend you check out our "Company Information" Section, and the post about "Dominion".

Also, check out our "Facility Information" section for Region II facilities, for information about "North Anna".  THATS where you should have posted your question about North Anna.

By the way, I moved your duplicate posting form "Fitness for Duty, to the North Anna section for you.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2010, 03:20 by Rennhack »

mikeb315

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2010, 03:21 »
I had already checked those threads before posting.  Neither had any of the information I am looking for.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2010, 03:38 »
Ahh... But they are the RIGHT place to post.  And obviously you knew that double posting was bad.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?