Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Do you remember me ???????  

Author Topic: Do you remember me ???????  (Read 6528 times)

Offline dvlpbob

• Very Lite User
Do you remember me ???????
« on: Sep 25, 2010, 11:51 »
Hi everyone my name is Robert Florence and I am a HP Tech who has been out of the field for a while. I worked as a tech from 1979 until 1995 when I started a family and I was needed at home to help with the kids. Well the kids are now on their own both Army and serving our nation. The wife is gone and I am in need of a change and I really want to do the nuclear field again. I am very healthy and still very sharp so I will be giving my resume to Bartlette. I just wanted to know if anyone remembered me and are you still active in the field? I am looking for some advice as to what to expect. Are there enough jobs to go around and should I avoid any place or anyone. If you need to contact me my email address is dvlpbob@aol.com please feel free to send me a message.
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2010, 05:05 by Rennhack »

Fermi2

Re: Do you remember me ???????
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2010, 12:10 »
Why did you post this in two different threads.

Offline dvlpbob

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2010, 12:14 »
Sorry about the two post it will not happen again please forgive me . :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

IPREGEN

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2010, 07:51 »
You may have to study to get up to speed. The Northeast Utilities test started around 1992 and spread around the business, went through a name change but is still there. Search Nukeworker for reference material. Good luck.

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2010, 01:09 »
Welcome back...
I don't know you  but want to express that you are making a great choice..
I got away from the Rad con side a few years ago but am still around the biz...Lots of Job openings if someone is willing to travel.
PM me and I will give you a few contacts that are needing help now.....God luck---Paul

mostlyharmless

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2010, 11:51 »
And you'll probably be using some of the very same meters. Good luck.

radbrat

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2010, 01:16 »
Name sounds familiar...where did you work most often?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?