Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu I want MyJobs on MySite!

Author Topic: I want MyJobs on MySite!  (Read 7355 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
I want MyJobs on MySite!
« on: Jul 25, 2004, 04:21 »
Chose the "MyJob Code" category from the company menu in the NukeJob software.

Copy the code and past it into the html code on your company's web site.

This will allow you to manage all of your jobs with NukeWorker.com's NukeJobs software. Your website will never need to be updated again. Every time you add, delete or change a job on NukeWorker.com's NukeJobs software, your site will be instantly updated.

When people click on the job link on your site, our software will handle the online job apply for you. No hassle, no problem.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?