NukeWorker Menu ELT honeypot

Author Topic: ELT  (Read 24956 times)

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User
Re: ELT
« Reply #25 on: Oct 28, 2010, 07:16 »
haha... :P

*topic thread locked*

Brother is graduating P-school tomorrow.. I still have 4 months.

Woohoo!
"Truth is the Daughter of Inspiration;... It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

~Bruce Lee

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #26 on: Nov 18, 2010, 11:37 »
I'd like to be an ELT, woohoo right? I heard its about doing well in prototype. and Ive also heard its more about getting 'in' with ELT's at prototype... is it really 100% political, or can I get on with life with accepting its just a dart board decision?

this is the most important part.  If you want to be an ELT go buy some lip gloss.  I've seen the people they picked, its certainly not the "cream of the crop" for sure.

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
« Reply #27 on: Nov 18, 2010, 12:47 »
this is the most important part.  If you want to be an ELT go buy some lip gloss.  I've seen the people they picked, its certainly not the "cream of the crop" for sure.

[jerry]
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #28 on: Nov 18, 2010, 04:31 »

Hell hath no fury like a mechanic scorned!

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #29 on: Nov 18, 2010, 05:00 »

well, that didn't take long....   [stir] [Flamer]
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Fermi2

« Reply #30 on: Nov 18, 2010, 05:10 »
In my mind there is nothing so courageous and selfless as the sight of an ELT bravely embarking on the dangerous journey to a primary sample.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2010, 05:18 by Broadzilla »

Fermi2

« Reply #31 on: Nov 18, 2010, 05:19 »
I was stationed at Mare. I honestly liked Mare and what surprised me was after they closed it down my wife and I were able to go back there and she showed me lots of eat places on the island that I had no idea existed!

Fermi2

« Reply #32 on: Nov 18, 2010, 05:26 »
They had a guy who stood off the brow and once you were off the brow he'd take custody.
He wouldn't take ONE step on the brow though and if you were standing on the brow he wouldn't take custody.

Fermi2

« Reply #33 on: Nov 18, 2010, 05:33 »
I miss the contractors at the Shipyards and the Shipyard Employees. Those were some hard core union boys!

co60slr

« Reply #34 on: Nov 18, 2010, 06:35 »
Yup, those were the days, gawd I miss the Navy,...... :P :P :P :P :) ;) :D ;D 8) [dowave]

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Quit it you guys....lol.   I'm getting all misty-eyed here....

[GH]

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #35 on: Nov 18, 2010, 10:23 »
I miss the contractors at the Shipyards and the Shipyard Employees. Those were some hard core union boys!

The few, the proud, the International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers Local 25... yaaarrrrrgh! If I could find my membership card I'd scan it in...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?