Facility & Company Information > Davis-Besse

Davis Besse March 2011

<< < (2/4) > >>

tagline:
Sorry my mistake. Please disregard if you are not with INPO. We all know why people are sent to INPO. I was just trying to make a statement about D.B. But now I know that you are superior to everyone on here. And thank God that I am not your child. I could not live with a name caller all my life.

sammoyers:

--- Quote from: tagline on Oct 26, 2010, 02:17 ---Sorry my mistake. Please disregard if you are not with INPO. We all know why people are sent to INPO. I was just trying to make a statement about D.B. But now I know that you are superior to everyone on here. And thank God that I am not your child. I could not live with a name caller all my life.

--- End quote ---

Hey TAGLINE, who pissed in your cornflakes? Your the one that jump to the conclusion that BROADZILLA was INPO. So don't get your nose out of joint when you get called on it, because if you act like a child, people will call you a child.

tagline:
And the beat goes on. Anyway where do I say that he was in INPO?

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: tagline on Oct 26, 2010, 06:37 ---And the beat goes on. Anyway where do I say that he was in INPO?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: tagline on Oct 25, 2010, 08:48 ---That makes no sense? That explains why you are with INPO then. If you have no idea about the hole in the head there maybe you should not be sent there then.

--- End quote ---

:hole:

tagline:
OK. I eat crow. My last post on this subject.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version