Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Preparing for SOIT interview for southern co honeypot

Author Topic: Preparing for SOIT interview for southern co  (Read 20162 times)

bigblackford

Re: Preparing for SOIT interview for southern co
« Reply #25 on: Dec 07, 2010, 09:28 »
Thursday will be three weeks since i went for in-processing, now i am waiting on the the background check to come back. I know they have contacted my current and former employers and and also some of the references. I know that everything should be good but the anticipation is killing me  [BH]

jwhite

« Reply #26 on: Dec 08, 2010, 01:00 »
Don't sweat it. On mine, they asked my references for more references. If you have made it this far, it shouldn't be a problem unless you rob or murder someone for drugs in the next few days.

bigblackford

Just wanted to tell everyone thank you for all your help. I recieved my clearance today and I am scheduled to start on January 10th. Thanks for all of your helpful advice. ;D

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #28 on: Dec 31, 2010, 02:02 »
Congratulations and welcome to the commercial world! Just make sure you are somewhat active around here so that you can share your experience and perspective with other new comers. That would be a great way to thank this site.
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2010, 02:03 by JustinHEMI »

mwdavis

« Reply #29 on: Dec 31, 2010, 06:21 »
Good luck!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?