http://bartlettinc.sharestreet.net/outageinfo/dccook/default.aspx

Airport info for South Bend is last paragraph

;)

--- End quote ---

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: HouseDad on Oct 27, 2010, 06:19 ---

--- End quote ---

That looks like two guys at a Vermont airport, though I don't get the connection...

TENN-1:
BZ,

I'm house at Cook and have used every airport within reasonable distance.  Detroit Wayne is 2 + hours away in heavy traffic. Closest is South Bend (SBN).  Service by all major carriers, very small, very timely, limited flights ~ 45 miles.  Six turns from the airport to the plant.  Kalamazoo (AZO) also has limited flights but a straight shot on I-94 ~ 65 miles .  Grand Rapids (GFIA) is a very new and nice airport, lots of flights but might be too far to be practical ~ 85 miles.  Midway (MDW) is a little farther but the Chicago traffic has very heavy construction, no doubt a result of the Recovery Dollars.  If you come this way there is a relatively new Hampton Inn about four miles from the plant. PM if you need anything.

Fermi2:

--- Quote from: TENN-1 on Oct 27, 2010, 06:28 ---BZ,

I'm house at Cook and have used every airport within reasonable distance.  Detroit Wayne is 2 + hours away in heavy traffic. Closest is South Bend (SBN).  Service by all major carriers, very small, very timely, limited flights ~ 45 miles.  Six turns from the airport to the plant.  Kalamazoo (AZO) also has limited flights but a straight shot on I-94 ~ 65 miles .  Grand Rapids (GFIA) is a very new and nice airport, lots of flights but might be too far to be practical ~ 85 miles.  Midway (MDW) is a little farther but the Chicago traffic has very heavy construction, no doubt a result of the Recovery Dollars.  If you come this way there is a relatively new Hampton Inn about four miles from the plant. PM if you need anything.

--- End quote ---

Thank you guys!! I prefer not to have to drive from Detroit.

Look forward to meeting you man! I believe the dates are June 13th through the 17th.

Mike next time I'm your way we'll get together. Petes ok?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version