Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Given a choice between the following BWR's which would you choose

Author Topic: Given a choice between the following BWR's which would you choose  (Read 17710 times)

JustinHEMI05

There's at least one plant you couldn't pay me enough to work at because the Ops Manager is a back stabbing spineless tool.

Kinda describes the person I mentioned.

tselby

Mike;
I'd be willing to bet there is more than one Ops manager just like you describe,
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2010, 12:56 by tselby »

Fermi2

Put it this way, my wife calls him Snake.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Put it this way, my wife calls him Snake.

That almost sounds like a sea story involving a hot tub or something..... ;)

Fermi2

LOL!

tselby

Mike maybe it is a theme with the company with which they work for........... They breed them especially nice up here

Offline vagabond

• Light User
There's at least one plant you couldn't pay me enough to work at because the Ops Manager is a back stabbing spineless tool.

Isn't that a prerequisite included in the job description?
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Fermi2

Isn't that a prerequisite included in the job description?

No, not True. I've found virtually every boss I've had to be pretty good people and and have gotten on well with them. There've been disagreements at times but that happens. I've found only one to be a spineless backstabbing tool.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?