Career Path > DOE

Shipyard RadCon

(1/4) > >>

nickelrodent:
I am currently a shipyard Radcon and am wondering how we are viewed by doe sites(positive or negative). I know i will need the doe-core but is my experience "transferable"? And any advice anyone here has would be great. Just weighing my options right now.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: nickelrodent on Nov 03, 2010, 05:45 ---I am currently a shipyard Radcon and am wondering how we are viewed by doe sites(positive or negative). I know i will need the doe-core but is my experience "transferable"? And any advice anyone here has would be great. Just weighing my options right now.

--- End quote ---

You should be fine in the DOE world, they are typically good at accepting other facilities experience.  Also keep an eye out for shops that request 'Article 108' folks.  There aren't that many, and you might be able to get a premium.

nickelrodent:
does anyone know of a shop/facility that are requesting art. 108 rcts? where should i start with moving into the doe world?

retread:

--- Quote from: nickelrodent on Nov 03, 2010, 07:02 ---does anyone know of a shop/facility that are requesting art. 108 rcts? where should i start with moving into the doe world?

--- End quote ---
Hanford, surveying dirt!

nickelrodent:
retread could you message me some numbers/names of ppl i could contact. im looking at a spring time to transition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version