Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nuclear Plant Location POI for GPS

Author Topic: Nuclear Plant Location POI for GPS  (Read 4351 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Nuclear Plant Location POI for GPS
« on: Nov 04, 2010, 12:02 »
Attached is a zip file containing 11 versions of our Nuclear Plant Location POI file for different brands and models of GPS devices.  I can't make any warranties as to the accuracy or correctness of the data, as I only have one model to test it on. What I'm saying is use the data at your own risk, I assume no responsibility or liability.

I've had this information for a long time, it's what our online maps are based on.  I've hesitated posting it online, for fear of giving our competition an easy method to reproduce something that took me several hundreds of hours to create.  I have decided that the potential good of posting it outweighs the potential downside.  So, for your GPS'ing pleasure, see the attached zip file.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?